Saturday, December 11, 2010

Bad blogger...you know Santa is watching!

I know I am a bad blogger lately. 
Not much to report on the writing front. 

Very busy at home recently which is a good thing. My fundraiser is over and went very well. Had extra work to do for a local election. That went well. Now I have some family visiting for a week and we are preparing for Christmas. 

It's all coming together nicely, just doesn't leave a lot of time for writing or blogging.

I hope all of you are busy with wonderful things as well.

I counted the other day and my submission has been with Carina Press for about 8 weeks. They say to wait either 14 or 16 weeks for a response. That will be sometime at the end of January I think. Long time to wait for either answer. 

Patience. 

Need more patience.



3 comments:

  1. Wow! You are a patient woman. 14-16 weeks? I would be losing my mind. I could hardly stand the standard 4 week waiting period for normal queries.

    Hang in there. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murees - Thanks. It gets easier cause eventually you kind of forget about it. Sort of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate waiting to hear a stories fate and the only way to get round the impatience is to concentrate on lots of other projects!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.