Monday, March 5, 2012

Top ten things I did today instead of write...

First I would like to thank those of you who left ideas for Stormy on Friday's blog post.

You guys made some great suggestions that I'm sure Stormy will love! If you didn't get to read them, or leave your suggestion, there is always time so just use the link above.

Now. It's Monday. It's been Monday...all day...if you know what I mean.

I didn't write or read a word of my book today. Not the best plan I've ever had but I'm assuming my brain had a reason and just chose not to share it with me.

So...here is the Top Ten List of the things I did today instead of writing.

1.  Coffee
2.  Numerous loads of laundry
3.  Facebook/Twitter/Email
4.  Internet news
5.  Photo shoot with Stormy
6.  Lunch
7.  Washed all the dishes
8.  Folded numerous loads of laundry
9.  Downloaded card from camera & organized   pictures
10. Blogged 

There was coffee somewhere in the middle of that too. There's about to be coffee again.

Yeah. I know. I'll never get anything done with a schedule like this.

What about you guys? Did you have too much coffee or not enough? Did you get any writing done today? 

6 comments:

  1. The photo shoot with Stormy was important though - now you'll be prepared for April.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot #11 - Kicked DL's ass in WORDS WITH FRIENDS! Okay, technically it was this weekend...but still. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not get any writing done today. I did watch a lot of episodes of the Vampire Diaries though. So I'm counting it as a win.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like an average day to me. and the photo shoot and blogging count for almost writing, it's research and development!

    you were productive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laundry, coffee and blogging seem to take up the lion's share of the average writer's time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex - Well, a little prepared anyway.

    DL - No ass kicking. Lucky. I had some good letters that game. :)

    M.J. - Yes. That sounds like a win!

    Tara - I like the way you think!

    Suze - Yep. Real life stinks.

    You guys are great. You can put a positive spin on just about anything! Thanks!
    HMG

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a message after the beep.